ACDSee Pro is the essential application for importing, organizing, viewing, enhancing, and sharing your digital photos and other media files.
ACDSee Pro imports photos from your camera to your computer, categorizes and rates your files, and manages photo collections of any size—from a few hundred to a few hundred thousand. Choose to view thumbnail previews of any size, or use a detailed list of file properties to sort your files. Can’t find a particular photo? No problem—ACDSee Pro includes a variety of powerful searching tools and a Compare Images feature to eliminate duplicates.
View mode quickly generates high-quality displays of your images. You can run slideshows, play embedded audio, and display multiple-page images in any of the more than 50 image and multimedia file formats.
Also, ACDSee Pro includes a wide variety of image processing tools you can use to create, edit, and touch-up your digital images. Use tools such as red eye reduction, crop, sharpen, blur, and photo repair to enhance or correct your images. Image management tools, such as exposure adjustment, convert, resize, rename, and rotate, can be performed on multiple files at the same time.
The user interface is completely customizable, and provides quick access to tools and features. You can customize the screen layout, the order of images, toolbar display, and many other options to suit your preferences. ACDSee Pro contains extensive context-sensitive Help to assist you as you move through the application.
ACDSee Pro is a fast, powerful, and easy-to-use image management system that everyone from beginners to professionals can use and enjoy.
Experience ACDSee Pro 3 – The Best Value In Photography Software
* Quickly browse, organize, and find images on your computer
* Easily import photos from your camera, card reader, scanner and other devices
* View your images ? from JPEG to RAW ? in full size at unrivaled speeds
* Process images with dynamic, non-destructive adjustments and fine-tune at the pixel level
* Easily publish and and store images online
* Browse your collection instantly with ACDSee Pro 3. Unlike other photo applications, you don?t need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your computer and connected devices. Simply open ACDSee Pro 3 to access your folders and files live, in real time.
* Organize files using custom categories, keywords, ratings, IPTC/EXIF/XMP metadata and more.
* Be productive right away with up front import, renaming and categorizing of your new image files from your camera and other devices.
* Quickly tag your images for further processing.
* Perform sophisticated searches to quickly find any photo, and save them for ongoing use.
* Manage over 100 different file types.
* View all your images ? from JPEG to RAW ? with the fastest viewing technology on the market.
* Organize files as you review them – categorize, rate, and add metadata using the Properties pane.
* Experience the combined power of ACDSee Pro 3’s non-destructive image development technology and precise pixel-level editor in one seamless environment.
* Perfect the exposure, color, clarity and geometry of your photos in the Develop sub-mode
* Boost saturation without affecting skin tones with the new Vibrance slider
* Fine-tune select areas, repair pixels, and add creative effects and watermarks in the Edit sub-mode.
* Save time by globally adjusting hundreds of photos at once – including RAW files – with batch tools.
* Copy photos and folders to your free* online account with a simple drag and drop interface.
* Organize images online as easily as you do on your desktop, using a folder tree structure.
* Create password-protected albums to share with clients or public albums to showcase to the world.
New Features Include:
* Ground-breaking image processing workflow
* Convenient FTP uploader
* Free online photo sharing
* SMTP e-mail support
* Enhanced intuitive interface
* Flexible non-destructive processing presets
* Improved noise reduction
* Vibrance image processing tool
* Advanced Color image processing tool.
* Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7
* TiVo Desktop Software – to publish images to your TiVo
* Microsoft® DirectX 9.0c – for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
* QuickTime 6.0 – for QuickTime file format support
* Windows Media Player 9.0 or later